Ready to apply for an apartment?
- Before you complete the online application, please have a credit or debit card available to pay the application fee of $20.00 per applicant. This fee is not refundable and your payment does not guarantee that your application will be accepted.
- Each applicant age 18 or older must complete a separate application.
- After you apply, you’ll need to make an initial deposit.
You can pay with a check or cash, or with a credit card through PayPal. Your initial payment will be refunded in the event that your application is not approved; a portion of it may not be refundable if you change your mind later. Landlords’ deposit requirements vary, but generally at least 1/2 of one month’s rent will be required. Your payment will be credited to your first month’s rent or to the broker fee, as applicable.
We will contact you to acknowledge receipt of your application.
You may submit your application subject your understanding and consent to the following:
- A tenancy is created only when you and the landlord sign a lease. Until then, all information we have provided to you, including rental terms and conditions, occupancy dates or amenities may be changed and the property may no longer be available.
- The Landlord is the decision maker. The Rental Agent is only an independent contractor and has no authority to make any representation concerning the premises; the Rental Agent is only authorized to show the property for rent and to assist in the screening of rental applications.
- Properties are offered “as is” unless repairs or improvements have been previously requested and agreed upon by the Lessor. (Landlord). The landlord is responsible for ensuring that the property will be in tenantable condition by your move in date.
If you apply, you also consent to our Refund and Cancellation Policies