We’ll sell your home valued up to $500,000 for a Listing Broker commission of only 1%
In today’s strong housing market, we know home owners who wish to sell are interested in obtaining the best price on the best terms. And that means they consider transaction costs, too. Here at Charles River Properties LLC, we’re committed to providing high quality, personal service to all of our clients. For properties valued up to $500,000, our listing broker commission rate is only 1% for cooperating sales. As the seller, you decide what to offer to the buyer’s broker, but as an example, if you offer to pay a commission of 2.5%, (Though all commissions are negotiable, 2.5% is very common on MLS these days) your total commission cost would be only 3.5%.
“Discount” doesn’t mean “low quality” any more. In fact, with us, it means you will have access to exactly the same services you may generally find from real estate companies that ask you to pay more.
Our listing service offers:
- Free Market Analysis– To help you determine the right asking price for your property.
- Full MLS Listing– The standard source of timely information for brokers and buyers.
- Listing information posted to multiple web sites– Meaning more visibility for your property.
- Attractive commissions to buyer brokers — We charge you less, but you’ll still attract the interest of buyer brokers with commissions of 2.0% – 2.5% of the selling price. (You decide how much to offer.)
- Quality photos — We’ll take professional quality photos of your property to highlight its attractive features.
- Scheduling of showings –We’ll take the hassle out of scheduling and give you as much notice as you require.
- Lockbox or accompanied showings –It’s always up to you.
- We take the calls and respond to all emails — Maintain your privacy.
- Free web page to show off your property on line — Appeals to today’s savvy internet consumer.
- Printable flyers — Up to date and online 24/7
- Professional yard sign– Helps you attract potential buyers in your area
- Negotiation– We will work closely with you to obtain the best offers available.
To inquire about our services for sellers, complete this form or call us today at 781-899-5300
Our primary coverage area for listings currently includes Arlington, Belmont, Lexington, Newton, Waltham and Watertown and other areas of MetroWest. We will consider listings elsewhere depending on availability of our licensed staff and accessibility of the property for showings.